Tuesday, March 2, 2010

5 ways to relax in 5 minutes

I sometimes get stressed over little things. I know it's not beneficial to my health and I try to, as much as possible, get it out of my system fast.

An article in Shine from Yahoo, shares 5 ways to relax in 5 minutes. I usually do three out of those five.

But my surefire ways in taking off the heat include:

1. taking a long shower so I can literally cool down
2. immersing myself in a good book
3. calling a close friend and chatting with her for a few minutes to share what's bothering me
4. doing some household chores like loading the washing machine or rearranging books to get my mind off the source of stress
5. logging on Facebook and catching up with friends

What are your techniques? Do share! :)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails