Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Her View From The Top: Whether in Career or Beauty, Renee Alcantara Calls The Shots

I personally believe that every woman should learn how to take care of herself inside and out ... that's why I'm sharing this article 😊.

Press Release:

There’s beauty in power—and power in beauty.  That, in essence, is what Renee Alcantara found out.   Running her own company Southwest Persues Construction and Development Corporation as its President and CEO entails making important decisions day in and day out.  She has to face different people—business partners, suppliers, and government officials in the course of her work. 

Early on, Renee realized that it’s not easy being a boss at what many consider as “a man’s world”—the construction industry.  “I have to assert myself as a woman and know the ins and outs of the business like the back of my hand.  It is a difficult job, but one that I’ve learned to love,” Renee points out.  She says her success took years of hard work, but the pay off is fulfilling.  


Because of her position and status, Renee cannot take chances with how she looks and how she presents herself to others. According to her, beauty has a very important role in her career and personal life because it makes her feel confident.  “For me, looking good translates to feeling good,” she explains.

Her must-haves for Beauty Regimen and Treatment
From the start, Renee opted to go to a Philippine Dermatological Society (PDS) board certified dermatologist. “I consult with my PDS Dermatologist regularly because I know that I will get the best treatment since she is an expert in beauty.  She knows exactly what my skin needs,” Renee shares.  

For her beauty regimen, she says she washes her face in the morning and in the evening before going to bed. She also applies moisturizer every night and puts on sunblock every morning.

But for her regular beauty needs, enhancements, and treatments, she visits her PDS Dermatologist at least once a month for the following: 

1. Facial for cleansing;

2. Diamond peel to tighten the pores and smoothen the skin; 

3. Revlite treatment to remove irregular pigmentation and reduce fine lines and wrinkles;

4. Face contouring or RF for facial tightening and anti-aging;  


Why did Renee choose to see a PDS Dermatologist over others?
“I don’t like to 'gamble,' even in business.  I want to be sure of the results so just like how I chose my business partners, I also carefully selected my dermatologist.  That’s why a PDS Dermatologist is my choice,” Renee states.

She adds, “Aside from making my skin beautiful, healthy, and glowing, I’m also updated on all the latest procedures, current trends, and formulas in skin enhancement that will make my skin look younger than my age.”

Renee also believes that women should invest in beauty to maintain youthfulness.  She added that being beautiful is a powerful position to be in because you can inspire other people to be confident and beautiful themselves. “Confidence radiates pure happiness and real beauty, and that’s what matters, at the end of the day,” she concludes.  

If you want to know more about the latest on beauty enhancements and treatments, visit a PDS Dermatologist today. Join the conversation online by using the hashtags: #DermAuthorityPDS and #BeautyIsPowerPDS


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails