Friday, September 28, 2012

Fitness First Members Attribute Fit and Fab Form To Personal Trainers


Press Release:

Given today’s fast-paced lifestyles, getting into shape in the best way possible isn’t just about following a healthy diet or regularly hitting the gym. A good way to ensure effective workout sessions is through working hand in hand with a personal trainer to deliver  real results.

At Fitness First, personal trainers are always on hand to offer professional guidance to help gym buffs achieve their target fitness goals. Among those who have achieved fitness triumphs by working with personal trainers include this year’s NYAA (New You Achievement Awards) finalists, who were recognized for their success stories and life-changing transformations.


Tailored-fit regimen

NYAA finalist Maricar dela Cruz says that she can really feel the difference exercising with a personal trainer as opposed to doing it on her own. “Without personal trainers, workout sessions aren’t fully maximized. The rate of progress is much slower,” she explains.

“Personal trainers have a far better understanding of what your body needs, so we leave it up to them to create an individualized program to deliver faster results,” NYAA finalist Alejandro Paez adds.

Older exercise enthusiasts, especially those with certain health conditions, benefit greatly from personal trainers’ supervision in another way. “At my age, I need to be closely monitored so I wouldn’t have the bad posture that other people develop because of doing their routine wrong,” says NYAA Strength category Winner Pure Lozada.

NYAA finalist Linda Tajonera agrees. “I have a bad back so I knew I had to get my own trainer to tell me if I’m out of form,” she says.

Healthy encouragement

Apart from offering the needed workout guidance, personal trainers also help keep up the motivation. “For intense workouts, you really need someone to encourage you emotionally and build you up for even more difficult tasks,” shares NYAA Finalist Margarette Guzman.

“If it weren’t for my trainer, who really pushes me hard, I wouldn’t have achieved what I already have right now,” says NYAA Health category Winner Richard Mitra.

Personal trainer and NYAA Staff category finalist Mary Rose Guese believes that becoming a trainer allowed her to serve as an inspiration to her clients. “When I started out, I was so inspired by my coach that I decided to follow in his footsteps,” she said. “I hope I can do a good job of helping transform other people’s lives too.”

Like these members who have achieved big fitness breakthroughs, consider getting a personal trainer and sign up for a Fitness First membership at a branch near you. Fitness First is located in the following areas: ABS-CBN, Fairview, North Edsa, Trinoma, SM Megamall, Eastwood City, Metro East, Ortigas, Greenhills, Robinsons Place Manila, Fort Bonifacio, RCBC Plaza, RSC-Makati, Alabang, SM Mall of Asia, SM Pampanga and Ayala Center Cebu.


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails